The peristaltic pump is the new soft and delicate system for transferring more or less thick fluids. The pump is suitable for working with fluids (wine, fruit juice, milk, oil), semi-solid products (whole grapes, destemmed grapes, pressed grapes, tomatoes), or abrasive products (marc, feed stuff, meal). The working principle of this pump is based on the pressure of two/three rolls that progressively squeeze a special rubber tube. The alternating movement between squeezing and releasing generates suction in the pipe and a continuous fluid recall. The product that enters the tube element is transferred entirely without being damaged. Known to be one of the most delicate pumps on the market.
This working principle decreases oxidation, shaking, emulsion, grape and grape-seed squeezing, and the contact between product and pumping element.
- Stainless steel pump body
- AISI 304 stainless steel self-supporting stand
- Rotor with two rolls mounted on bearings
- Motor reducer directly applied on the bearing element
- Includes control panel, complete with reverse feature
- Includes two buffer tanks to ensure a constant flow
- Includes “inverter” electronic speed variator
- Food-grade standard piping
- Universally recognized certification against contamination by TCA – TBA agents
- 2” TRC fittings
- Self priming
- By-pass with mechanical valve
- Stems vacuum
- Tube for PEV 60